Our Annual Fall Educational Gathering of Families and Professionals Serving Children and Youth With Disabilities and Complex Learners
Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 19th, over 120 attendees from around BC will gather together in Surrey for the BCEdAccess Society’s Fall Advocacy Conference.
BCEdAccess’ Advocacy Conference is always well-attended by parents and guardians, teachers, school trustees, educational assistants and other professionals. Why? Because it offers a variety of educational opportunities with continuing professional development credits, while providing delegates with the opportunity to interact and network with their peers, mentors and sponsors.
Our 2019 fall event will feature an excellent lineup of speakers and workshops as usual. We will address both new and previous topics such as Human Rights, IEPs, the appeals process, mental health, disability and sexuality, and more.
“Once again, a strong and diverse program with many excellent talks.”
“Well chosen, contemporary topics, presented by excellent speakers.” – #AdvoCon2018 attendee
Our conference also presents a prime opportunity for organizations serving children with disabilities and complex learners in BC to connect with families and professionals. With a limited number of tables available, it’s first come, first served to have one!
What’s most important to us as organizers of this event is access. From helping to improve accessibility at the event to helping members travel to attend or attend online, to providing translation in different languages including ASL, you can help make this event better.
We welcome help from like-minded and supportive organizations for this unique education event by offering sponsorship opportunities. These are some of the benefits of sponsorship:
- Naming rights
- Logo placement
- Promotion on social media
- Promotion to your email list
- Signage placement
- Traditional media
- table exhibitor space (very limited so first come-first served!)
- placement of your material in our delegate bags
- Speaking opportunities
- $20,000 – Platinum Sponsor
- $10,000 – Gold Sponsor
- $5,000 – Silver Sponsor
- $3,500 – Bronze Sponsor
Exclusive sponsorship opportunities:
- $5,000 – Friday and/or Saturday Luncheon Co-Sponsor
- $5,000 – Venue rental Co-Sponsor
- $3,500 – Struck by Inclusion Lightning Talks Sponsor
- $3,500 – Mobile App Sponsor
- $3,500 – Webinar/livestream Sponsor
- $3,500 – Social event Sponsor
- $1500 – Translation and Interpreting Co-Sponsor
- $1500 – Accessibility Co-Sponsor
- $1,000 – Delegate travel Sponsorships
- Keynote speaker Sponsor
- Delegate ticket sponsorships
- Delegate bag printing
- materials printing
For further information, contact Tracy Humphreys, Conference Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org