Dive into AdvoCon2023 at earlybird prices!
Get Tickets Here
You can feel the excitement with just a few short weeks until AdvoCon2023! We’ll be diving deep into the theme of Breaking Barriers Together with our conference partner BC People First and we can’t wait to welcome you!
AdvoCon2023: Breaking Barriers Together, presented by Title sponsor
A Hybrid Event On Self-Advocacy and Disability in Education
Hosted by BCEdAccess and BC People First
Thursday, October 19th to Sunday, October 22nd on Whova
October 21st and 22nd at Simon Fraser University Surrey Campus, and broadcast on Whova
– Minister of Education and Child Care the Honourable Rachna Singh
– Parliamentary Secretary of Accessibility Susie Chant
– BC Ombudsperson Jay Chalke
– Human rights lawyer Laura Track
– Teachers of Inclusive Education
– Margaux Wosk, Jo-Anne Gauthier, Conrad Tyrkin, Ackshay Sachdeva, Sherwin Strong, Anne Turner, Sharon Gregson, MLA Katrina Chen, and so many more!
View the full agenda and speakers:
Early bird discounts are flying away October 1st so:
Get Tickets Today!